What is an Administration Order?

An administration order is a way to deal with debt if you have a county court or High Court judgment against you and you can’t pay in full.

The debt must be less than £5,000.

You make 1 payment a month to your local court. The court will divide this money between your creditors. Creditors listed on the administration order can’t take any further action against you without the court’s permission.

To get an administration order you need to fill in an application (Form N92) and return it to your local court.

The court decides:

The arrangement is known as a ‘composition order’ if you can’t pay all your debts.

To be eligible you must:


-Back to FAQ’s